Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Awesome (and cheap!) Baby Stroller

Once my daughter turned one, I decided to invest in an umbrella stroller. Something that didn't require 10 minutes of assembly every time I needed to use it. So without doing any research on the best type of stroller to buy, I just bought a cute $20 pink one from a local retailer-big mistake! I was completely unaware that most umbrella strollers are not made for taller people, so every time I used it I was hunched over and uncomfortable. The wheels would lock and my daughter didn't look very comfortable whenever she was in it.

So I borrowed a stroller from my sister that she had purchased online-incredible is the only word to describe it. The stroller is tall enough for me to stand up straight, the ride is smooth and it is super comfy for kids. Best of all-you can get it online for less than $35! I took it to the zoo yesterday and got lots of inquiries about it so I decided to post a link to it for all of you mommies out there who hate your umbrella strollers. This baby stroller would make a WONDERFUL baby shower present.

No comments: